Lab Commissioning Requirements

Commissioned Researchers

Click Here for Table

Work Space Assignments

Click Here for Table

Templates for labels

Lab de-commissioning forms

Any research who is commissioned to work in the CHME laboratories must complete decommissioning at the conclusion of the project.  

Decommissioning forms are available on the College of Engineering Safety website.

Work Space Request Form

Submit your Form