The spring 2020 schedule was posted today. The following changes will be made to this schedule:
- CHME 324L and 424L will only be offered on Tuesdays. Section M02 of both courses listed on Thursdays will be deleted.
- CHME 303 and 305 will swap times.
- CHME 361 will be offered online with exam meetings.
- CHME 470 (online with exam meetings) will replace CHME 476.
- CHME 495L will be offered on Saturdays.
- CHME 468/568 has been deleted and CHME 491 M03 Electrochemistry Basics and Applications will be offered by Dr. Zhou instead.
- CHME 491 M01 Brewing and Distilling in Belgium and the Netherlands will be offered as a short course after the spring semester and will require traveling to these countries to study brewing tradition.
- CHME 491 M02 Development of Agricultural Technologies
Note also section M70 is reserved for Adobe Connect students who are taking the course remotely from campus.