Enginnering , Hiring Entry Level Candidates
- Develop the aesthetic surfaces of vehicle trim components taking into account the interaction between its components and other vehicle systems.
- Design and create new products for design approval.
- Testing and development of products.
- Conduct analysis of products to review and improve the design process.
- Build aesthetic surfaces on time with professional surface software.
- Assist the design team with various support tasks.
- You have more than 1-2 years of design experience.
- You have a very good knowledge of CATIA V5 surface techniques (GSD, FreeStyle).
- Required Littel Experience with 3D CAD software.
- Experience with plastic and consumer products is desirable.
- You have a DEC in Mechanical Engineering, CAD, Industrial Design Technology or equivalent.
- You have basic knowledge of layout processes and materials.
- You have knowledge of casting/injections.
Apply Now: https://www.jobsunique.com/
Approximate Hourly Pay: