The GPA Permian Basin (PBGPA) Chapter is proud to announce they will be awarding one or two (one-time) scholarships to New Mexico State students this spring with each scholarship being in the amount of $3,000.
Listed below is the criteria:
- The student must be from the Permian Basin area of Texas or New Mexico.
- The student must be seeking a degree in chemical or mechanical engineering.
- The student should be classified as a junior or senior starting with the Fall 2019 class semester.
- Financial need and scholastic achievement are important but not overriding considerations.
- Our Chapter objective is to assist students from the Permian Basin that desire to pursue a career in the natural gas processing industry.
To apply, please fill out the Student Information Form (see attached) and submit to Scholarship Coordinator in Goddard Hall, room 102 by May 31, 2020 or you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org