Date(s) - Thu 02/21/19
1:30 pm - 2:45 pm
- Diana V. Dugas, PhD – Cyber Infrastructure Architect (15 min)
- KC Carroll, Ph D – multidisciplinary program proposal in Arid Lands Science and Management (15 min)
- Faculty meeting schedule for 2019 (10 min)
- Proposed monthly virtual faculty meetings using Canvas/Adobe Connect class labeled CHME Faculty Meeting sandbox as a means to practice and resolve problems for May-August meetings.
- DH to establish learning goals for each session and seek solutions for all issues identified during each session.
- Fall faculty meetings scheduled for Fridays.
- Chemical Orders Process/Policy: