Date(s) - Mon 10/28/19
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The purpose of this meeting will be to taste the beers brewed for 2019 AICHE Beer Brewing Competition, You will also get a chance to see the NMSU Brewery if you have not gotten a chance to do so. The first three beers, from the list below, will be packed up and sent to Orlando Florida for the completion during the Annual Meeting from November 8-11, 2019.
- Beer Tasting includes:
- Kolache (American Wheat Ale)
- Gingerbread Minis (Spiced Mild Brown Ale)
- Big Newton (Belgian Dark Strong)
- Blueberry Muffin (American Wheat Ale with a hint of blueberry)
- Big Newton ala Mode (Belgian Dark Strong with hints of vanilla and cinnamon)
Please RSVP (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you plan to attend so we make sure to have enough glasses and pretzels!