Declaring your minors

Subject: RE: Official Record
Date: January 21, 2021 at 8:41:14 AM MST
Hello Yvonne,
The student’s minors and concentration have to be added to their student records before they can apply for their degree and minors. If their minor is not appearing, the student needs to have this added to SFAREGS with the Advising Center here:
Thank you,
Gabrielle Martinez
Graduation & Curriculum Data Specialist
University Student Records

PO Box 30001, MSC 3EM
P: 575-646-4796
BE BOLD. Shape the Future.
New Mexico State University
COVID-19 Information:
From: Yvonne Flores <>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 4:48 PM
To: NMSU Diplomas <>
Subject: Minors
Dear Gabrielle,
When a student completes an on-line application how does he/she go about adding a minor?  How does it look on the student’s side?

This entry was posted in Announcement. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Comments are closed, but you can leave a trackback: Trackback URL.