9 AM to 3 PM on February 1, 2017
in the Corbett Center
Add this date to your calendar
- Who should attend? Everyone who wishes to someday hold a job that utilizes the skill set learned while earning the BSCHE, whether the employment type is temporary internship, co-op, or permanent employment; and regardless if the desired start date is now, end of the semester, or further into the future.
- Watch for AICHE announcements of dates for workshops and meetings designed to help you prepare for this event.
- Request your updated CHME name badge on the CHME website.
- All participating employers want to hire CHMEs, some just won’t realize it until they begin talking with you.
- Find out which companies are attending.
Contact the CHME Department Head if you have questions.