Tapia F. Naiomi
- Supporting liaison among Victaulic U.S. facilities and local environmental agencies.
- Research environmental regulations and applicability to Victaulic facilities.
- Facilitate development of facility environmental programs.
- Assess, manage, and implement necessary improvements to environmental programs.
- Develop and implement comprehensive training plans to ensure activities attain and maintain continued compliance.
- Facilitate development of various environmental/emergency response procedures including SPCC & PPC plans, among others.
- Manage environmental reporting/fees, waste disposal (haz, non-haz, etc.).
- Assist in permit renewals/compliance, chemical review, and capital/expense project management.
- Manage/maintain environmental task tracking system.
- Assist the Environmental Manager on regulatory/remediation issues as required.
Fondest NMSU Memories:
- Long nights in the Ch E lab working on projects in Aspen and N2 Ice Cream socials!
submitted on 10/28/2015