The Department of Chemical Engineering offers numerous facilities to give students and researchers the tools needed to succeed. Our facilities include undergraduate labs, graduate labs, and several computer labs.
- Chemical Engineering is predominately housed in the east wing of Jett Hall on the Las Cruces Campus. Jett Hall is undergoing a significant renovation pending the outcome of a bond issue. $19.2 million has been approved by the NM State Legislature for this purpose, of which about $14 million is intended for Jett Hall.
- The final architect drawings of the remodel are provided below.
- We offer computer access to our students so that they can work on class projects and research. Whenever you use one of our computer labs, please follow our CHME Computer Cluster Use Policy.
- If you encounter problems with the computers (hardware or software issues), please send a detailed description of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AMSCO Life Sciences Small Sterilizer Blueprint
- Operations Manual for AMSCO Life Sciences Small Sterilizer
- STERIS Operatonal Manual for the Laboratory Glassware Washer