Date(s) - Tue 09/18/18
10:15 am - 11:15 am
JH 178 CHME Student Commons
The National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Graduate Fellowship Program (NGFP) is seeking highly motivated graduate-level students to grow as the next generation of nuclear security leaders.
Our year-long, salaried fellowships offer:
- Hands-on experience in national security
- Career development, professional networking, and specialized training events
- Extensive interaction and collaboration with leading national security technology and policy experts
Applicants must be U.S. citizens eligible for a high-level security clearance and be accepted into, enrolled in, or graduating from a master’s or Ph.D. program during the year of application.
Typical candidate backgrounds include
- International relations
- Security or nonproliferation studies
- Political science
- Public administration
- Nuclear physics/engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Radiation health physics
- Chemical sciences
- Safety and health
- Infrastructure and operations management
A combined policy and technical background is highly desirable. Knowledge of a foreign language is a plus. Applications are accepted through October 3 2018 for positions beginning June 2019.