Date(s) - Tue 08/14/18
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
JH 274 CHME Conference Room
- review/propose updates to mission, program educational objectives, and student outcomes
- 08/15/2017 2017 Faculty Assessment Meeting – consider addition of a PEO that reflects that one does not stop being an engineer when not at work, and engineering decisions/solutions have impact on society, potentially both locally and globally. Revisit in 2018 meeting.
- review assessment data from course assessments 2017-2018
- develop comprehensive plan for assessment in 2018-2019, including:
- Review responsibilities for pending ABET site visit
- Remove Employers and Students from Constituency list
- Add Industrial Advisory Board to Constituency list
- Keep Faculty and Alumni on Constituency list
- Add PEO 5. Use their skill set to the benefit of their community.