The Department of Defense (DoD) SMART Scholarship Program is an opportunity for students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in STEM disciplines to receive a full scholarship and be gainfully employed by the Department of Defense upon degree completion.
SMART Scholars will receive:
- A full tuition scholarship while in school
- An annual stipend
- Summer research internships
- A job after graduating in their STEM field at a cutting edge Department of Defense Facility
- Be a citizen of the United States and 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be pursuing a technical undergraduate or graduate degree in one of the 21 specified STEM disciplines
Tell students to visit smartscholarship.org to learn more and apply today!
Thank you for spreading the word about this opportunity with your students!