The environmental management minor is an interdisciplinary program administered by WERC: A Consortium for Environmental Education and Technology Development, located in Foreman Hall, suite 300.
Requirements: (all courses must be completed with a grade of C or higher. No courses may be taken S/U.)
Available to undergraduate students.
Selected 3 credits from:
- WERC 300, Introduction to Pollution Prevention and Its Applications
- WERC 350, Introduction to Energy, Environmental and Risk Assessment
- WERC 381, Renewable Energy Technologies
- WERC 382, Solar Energy Technologies
- WERC 384, Wind and Water Energy Technologies
- WERC 386, Sustainable Building Technology
- WERC 490, Special Topics
Select 3 credits from:
- WERC 330, Environmental Management Seminar I (or equivalent)
- WERC 430, Environmental Management Seminar II (or equivalent)
- WERC/E S/E T 312, Emergency Response to Hazardous Material Incidents
And any four approved environmental management courses (12 credits)
Questions should be directed to Dr. Andersen.